A visitor campus card may be authorised by a faculty/school/centre for their visiting officials, academics and consultants who require access to their buildings and/or library borrowing.
- ask the Head of faculty/school/centre or their authorised delegate to sign your completed Visitor Application form.
- take the completed form to Student Central (near the Oak Lawn and Guild Village) with photo ID such as your driver's licence or passport.
- your photo will be taken, your new card issued immediately, and it will be operational the next UWA working day.
- building access is activated upon personal application to faculty/school/centre's administration office.
- The staff at Student Administration cannot program access onto campus cards for other UWA departments.