Campus card



Have you lost your card?

Report lost and stolen cards immediately to the campus card helpdesk.

Your missing card may have been found - check the list of recovered cards.

askUWA - landing

Portrait of a female visitor holding documents on the UWA grounds

A visitor campus card may be authorised by a faculty/school/centre for their visiting officials, academics and consultants who require access to their buildings and/or library borrowing.

  • ask the Head of faculty/school/centre or their authorised delegate to sign your completed Visitor Application form.
  • take the completed form to Student Central (near the Oak Lawn and Guild Village) with photo ID such as your driver's licence or passport.
  • your photo will be taken, your new card issued immediately, and it will be operational the next UWA working day.
  • building access is activated upon personal application to faculty/school/centre's administration office.
  • The staff at Student Administration cannot program access onto campus cards for other UWA departments.