Campus card



Have you lost your card?

Report lost and stolen cards immediately to the campus card helpdesk.

Your missing card may have been found - check the list of recovered cards.

askUWA - landing

A male staff member sitting at his desk

Your staff campus card is used for building access, identification on campus, library use and as an electronic account to pay for copying and printing.

  • From the day your staff appointment is updated to "commenced" by HR, go to Student Administration (near the Oak Lawn and Guild Village) with a photo ID such as your driver's licence or passport, and quote your staff number.
  • Your new card is issued immediately and will be operational the next UWA working day.
  • Building access is activated upon personal application to a faculty/school/centre's administration office.
  • The staff at Student Administration cannot program access onto campus cards for other UWA departments.

If you live outside Perth, you may apply remotely for a card. Please contact the team at Student Administration for more information and advice.

Remote application [PDF, 38.3 KB]
Updated 19 Jan 2017