Campus card

Lost or stolen cards


Have you lost your card?

Report lost and stolen cards immediately to the campus card helpdesk.

Your missing card may have been found - check the list of recovered cards.

askUWA - landing

Further information

(08) 6488 3235
9am to 5pm
Mon - Thurs
10am to 5pm Friday
Student Central

My card has been lost or stolen

Report your missing card online using your ID number and Pheme password so it can be disabled for building access and library use, or if you cannot report the loss online, call the security Office on 6488 3020.

If you find your card after reporting it missing or you've had it replaced, contact the Security Office to have it unlocked.

If your card has been returned, we'll send you an email to your UWA email address to let you know you can collect it from Student Administration.

I've found a lost or stolen card

If you find a UWA campus card, return it to Student Administration, so we're able to contact the card owner or confidentially destroy it if it's been replaced.

Replacing a lost, stolen or damaged card

If you don't find your missing card, visit Student Administration for a replacement. Once you replace your campus card your old card cannot be reactivated, so if you find your old card you won't be able to use it for room access, printing or borrowing library books.

Replacement card fees:

  • student cards $15 (excluding GST)
  • staff and visitor cards $16.50 (including GST)
If you card has been stolen, bring a police report with you to Student Administration when you come to get a replacement to avoid paying a replacement fee.